Our goal as consultants is to provide our clients with a fullest possible understanding of the problem to enable them to find effective long-term solutions.
Constantly developing our psychological knowledge from year to year, we are more and more convinced of how multi-dimensional and diverse beings people are. This allows us to understand and forsee the dynamics of groups and organizations that they create.
Organizations are extremely complex and dynamically changing systems. Effective support of their development requires a combination of intuition and experience with the discipline of a evidence-based approach to each challenge that our clients face.
Areas of our specialization are:
- Creating an organization development strategy
- Resolving conflicts and communication crises
- Diagnosis of organizational development blockades
- Supporting a complete change management process from design and planning, through communication to implementation and evaluation
- Implementation of professional HR systems